In partnership with the Polytechnic Institute of Castelo Branco, Portugal, Djillali Liabès University is launching a call for applications for scholarships under the Erasmus + Program for International Credit Mobilities (MIC).
The number of scholarships available for UDL-SBA is as follows:
- Study mobility (3rd year License in Computer Science): 2 grants lasting 5 months
Application deadline: March 18, 2021
Mobility will take place during the first semester of 2021/2022. These scholarships are therefore intended for students who are currently in 2nd year and who will be in 3rd year Computer Science next year.
Applications for this call for applications are submitted exclusively at the level of the IT department.
Only complete and timely applications will be considered.
Documents to provide:
- Registration certificate for the current year.
- Certificate of level in English (Required level: B1 or higher)
- Motivation letter in English.
- L1 transcripts
- Certificate of classification in the promotion.
- Certificate of good conduct issued by the head of department
Selected students must provide a copy of the first page of the passport as soon as possible.